summer compilation

Hello person reading this! :D

I was brainstorming on a patriotic post for yesterday's holiday, July 4th. Instead of the classic red, white, and blue photo shoot (though that would have probably been better, haha), I went for a summer look-book of my past summery pictures. Can you believe it's ALREADY JULY!??!

...

Just me?


anyway. 








































And possible my favorite of all time, there's just something about it:




Oh and uh, one more thing. I was reading back through my old posts, and I came across as cocky sometimes. *cringe* Totally unintentional, and apologies if it seemed like boasting. 

Well...on that awkward note... 













Wait. I can't end it like that. I have to give you a REAL summer picture. 




Now I can pop in the sign off. 






Comments

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I love the last photo.

    Kaitlyn - Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! :D I feel like Julie's outfit is perfect with a summery sunflower.

      Delete
  2. Great compilation of photos! They are all fresh and summery to me.
    (Side note: I don't think I ever thought you were cocky.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) :) Thank you!!!

      (Oh, thank you so much for mentioning that. I just felt like sometimes it could come across like I was really proud of a photo I took. Thank you again though, feedback is greatly valued!)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick tip, a posting schedule, and BIG NEWS

My new doll!

Petite in Pink- a photoshoot with Kate