~Julie in the Garden~




I feel like Julie's groovy outfit, with its bright colors and floral print, was made for this photo shoot.

So I found a really quiet, nature-y garden at a large park. It was cute, had a lot of butterflies, and loads of brightly blooming flowers. Plus, a TON of cute places for a picture. :)  

This was the epitome of a mini-doll summer photo shoot. I seized the opportunity. :) Enjoy!!



















ignore the hand, please XD



See that periwinkle blue trellis in the background? You'll see it again in a second...


Also, her shirt flowers match color perfectly? :o




Yep! Now, see the aqua trellis in the background? I told you this garden was cute!









I was going to do this all in one post, but it got kinda long? haha, oh well. Thanks for reading!! Favorite picture?





Comments

  1. Julie is so cute! I love the colours in all of the pictures. In the last two pictures she looks like the 18" Julie doll!

    Kaitlyn - Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr??? I love that she gets that look, yet is SO much easier to carry around. :D thank you!

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful! 😍 amazing job!!! My favorite picture was #11!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! These pics are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick tip, a posting schedule, and BIG NEWS

My new doll!

Petite in Pink- a photoshoot with Kate