Meet _____

So.







So.













The post you never knew you wanted, but it's here anyway......








Oh, and by the way, I got a new doll. If you didn't guess. XD



DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to boast. At all. She was a gift from my amazing friends who found her on E-bay. They knew that I had wanted this doll for the longest time....and surprised me with her. :) THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! (if you are reading this, shout out!)


So, ready to see who she is?

































































































































































































































































































































:)











































































































































































































GRACE THOMAS, GOTY 2015!!! :D :D :D





I'm in love with her deep, ocean-blue eyes and her highlighted hair. She didn't come with her meet outfit, but I think the football stripes compliment her hairstyle. :)


Oh, and before I drop the rest of the pictures.....here's the backstory for the background.

*inhales*

So, my family and I went to go "leaf-peeping" in one of the most beautiful fall locations- Maine. It. was. stunning. On this particular day, we decided to, for some reason, hike up a mountain to get the gorgeous view...it was worth it, mostly. XD I decided to carry Grace up to take some pictures in my backpack. (and yes, she had padding) Anyway, slightly sweaty and breathing heavily, we reached the top. The trees were like colorful pom-poms that someone had glued to the mountainside. There was also a road snaking at their feet..it looked so tiny!

aaaaa so scenic!!!



 It was super windy up there, so apologies for the fly-aways. Also, some pictures are terribly grainy...sorry 'bout that. 






















thoughts? comments? snide remarks?





Comments

  1. Ahhh! She is absolutely beautiful! I had Grace for like two weeks, and I kind of regret selling her. XD Lovely pictures! <3
    ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! Wait what, how could you!??! XD just kidding. And aw thx! <3

      Delete
  2. YOU GOT GRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Dude she's such a stunning doll! I think one of the prettiest AG has ever made! Congrats on her! And awesome pictures as well!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know riiiight??? The eyes. The hair. The face-mold. The itty bitty wittle freckles. *dies internally from cuteness* Thank youuu! :D

      Delete
  3. She's so pretty! I love her in that shirt, I'll have to put it on her sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, even though it's a "pajama" shirt, I love it.

      Delete
  4. Grace is so pretty! I too have always wanted Grace, I'm often checking eBay for a great deal on her! I can't wait for more posts with Grace!

    Kaitlyn - Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she?? I hope you get her, she's even more stunning in real life. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, she's beautiful! I really wish I had Grace, and I think after I get Truly Me #82, I am going to try and see if I can save up for her on Ebay! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick tip, a posting schedule, and BIG NEWS

My new doll!

Petite in Pink- a photoshoot with Kate