A Lakeside Picnic with Friends// feat. my friend's dolls!



Hiiiiiii! For this week's post, I ventured out to my friend's cabin which rests near a scenic lake. She brought 3 of her dolls, and I brought Kate. After unboxing and setting up her picnic set, we found a smooth rock near the lake and starting setting up the scene.

Note to self: Dolls do not sit down on picnic benches without a fight. Kate's friend Jess repeatedly threatened to fall over if she was made to sit down. Sigh, dolls these days. ;)

Still, we stood them up and started snapping some pictures. My amazing friend has an enormous collection of dolls, and she brought Sage, Jess, and Grace (GOTYs).

Without further adieu, enjoy! ッ









And possibly my favorite:



A tiny bit short as a post, but I have a part 2 coming next time! I didn't want to flood one post, so I just decided to split it up.


Thanks a mil for reading! :D <3


p.s. apologies as the lighting is not perfect :)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, these photos are so beautiful! That picnic table is literally the cutest prop too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Means a lot coming from the master photographer Madison. :)

      Yea, isn't it? It was reasonably priced, too :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos as always! It must be great to have a friend with AG dolls. :D


    -Jewel
    https://treasuredscript.com/
    http://www.dollnotebook.com/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? XD I didn't think they were that good, haha

      It is! She has a TON, and she is super nice as well. :D

      Delete
  3. Aww! This is so cute! I love the pictures.

    Kaitlyn @ Kaits AG Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez Jess, such a rebel XD oh my goodness I love these!!! #2 is my favorite! I'm dying over the cuteness of that picnic table! Is it from Wal-Mart? Can't wait for part 2!!!
    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Ikr? The nerve! haha Thank you!!!

      I think it is from Walmart. At least, I'm 99% sure. I brought the My Life As BBQ set along, so I think it worked out nicely :)

      YAY! :) Should be up today!

      Delete
  5. I love these pictures! Those are all such great dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diamond! Yes, they're adorable...(especially Grace, I have a soft spot for her freckles and blue eyes :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My new doll!

Tags&Awards Part 1

Petite in Pink- a photoshoot with Kate